Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 and Welcome Uncle John

It's a brand new year!!!  And with the new year, I want to welcome Ask Uncle John to my honourable mentions list.  Please feel free to check out his link, and view a delightful excerpt from his new book "Sneaky Tricks, for snagging dates and meeting people," which he was nice enough to send me, signed, of course (along with two other books of his, signed).  "Sneaky Tricks" is a comical instructive guide on dating, with a lot of common sense mixed in.  Entertaining as it is educational, you will find the answers to most everything about dating that you never knew or even considered before you were told there was a manual.

I am now fully immersed in another of his books, "Goodbye Lucifer."  I will be back to give you a review of this (so far) hilarious story, after I have finished it and mulled it over in my mind.  Until then, check out his other offerings by clicking on his link and following his prompts!  I'm certain you'll enjoy his unique sense of humour.

http://sneakytricks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment