Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome to Fr. Ambrose

And here I am again, late as is usual.  You should be getting accustomed to me disappearing on you, but I'm not.  It's not that I haven't been busy, but I have been ill with this diabetes thingie.  Not that that is an excuse, and I have been busy with my book, but I'll leave that as a teaser, for now, because I'm not here to talk about me, exactly.

Today is Fr. Ambrose's day, and I wish to introduce and welcome him and a link to his blog from across the pond (yes, another UKer) to my sidebar ----->.  Please, feel free to visit and follow this newly published author and check out his new book The Holy Innocents which is now available on Amazon Kindle and can be found here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Holy-Innocents-ebook/dp/B00823BL32/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1336852763&sr=1-1  As always, please be aware that the (amazon.co.uk) link is quoting prices in UK currency and will be different in US dollars.

I found Fr. Ambrose making his presence known on one of my favourite sites, http://www.authonomy.com/ and am honoured to place his blog link among my other favourites and wish him every success on his new book.  Check it out, The Holy Innocents, and don't forget to rate and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment